If you want normal results, do normal things.
If you want better results, do better things!
My friend said this quote to me last week. It’s a great saying, but since hearing it I haven’t really put it into practice.
Today that changes.
Here are the ‘better than normal’ things I’m going to do today:
- Do 150 pushups instead of my normal 100.
- Run 2.5 miles instead of my regular 2 miles. (sounds small but still hard for me!)
- I got sent a boring contract (10 pages) and I’m actually going to read it instead of just signing blindly like I normally might.
- Going to add 5 new ideas to my someday/maybe goal list. Then I’m going to start one of them.
- Going to do more than what I’m asked to do at work today.
- I’ve set 3 reminder alarms on my phone throughout the day. They’ll get me back on track if I get distracted.
- Keep an eye out for other ways to be better!
Small or big, better things leads to better results.
Have a great day, all!
2 thoughts on “Better effort = better results”
Thanks Camille 🙂
Comments are closed.