Here are some interesting statistics for you this Valentines Day:
- 72% of millennials say they would break up with their partner if they forgot Valentine’s Day.
- The average millennial spends $182 and over 27 hours planning their Valentines Day gifts for their sig-nif other.
- 54% of men in Italy dress up as Saint Valentine on Feb 14th every year.
- 6 out of 10 single people buy gifts for their dogs on Valentines Day.
- But only 4 out of every 10 dogs buy a gift for their owners. 🙁
- 67% of married couples said they plan to “Netflix and Chill” this Valentines Day.
- The other 33% don’t know what Netflix and chill means, but will probably end up doing it anyway.
- In Switzerland, the most common gift to give is a large wooden antique clock. How romantic.
- Volcanoes around the world are 3 x times more likely to erupt on Feb 14th than any other day of the year.
- 100% of these facts are completely made up, by yours truly.
Have a great Valentines Day everyone.
I lava you all!