Do you know how often lightning strikes the earth?…
About 100 times, every second!
Hard to believe, right? Well it’s true.
Right now, as you read this, at different places all around the globe, massive amounts of energy are striking the earth. 6000 lightning bolts per minute! Amazing.
But even more amazing is this…
The earth absorbs all this energy from the lightning bolts, sucking it up and storing it like a big supercharged power station.
And us humans can tap into that power…
If you walk around barefoot, the bottom of your feet will actually soak up this earth-energy throughout the day. (The soles of your feet are your body’s energy conductors). The more you touch and feel the earth, the more energy transfers to you.
You might find all this hard to believe, and that’s ok. But before you dismiss it completely, try this today:
- Walk barefoot on cool grass.
- Feel the sand between your toes.
- When you’re standing outside talking to a friend, kick off your shoes and just stand barefoot for a few mins.
- When the sun goes down, take a barefoot walk around your block. Feel how warm the pavement is still even after it’s dark.
- Dip your toes into the ocean or a lake.
- Chase and play with your kids outside with no shoes on.
Try some of these today and tell me you don’t feel supercharged!
Have a great weekend!
*Volts pic up top by Thomas Kelley