Losing momentum? Feel like giving up?
Time to get back on track:
- Set a small goal, (one that requires little to no effort to achieve)
- Smash that goal.
- Set another small goal, about 10% harder than the last.
- Smash that goal too.
- Build on these goals, slowly.
- 1 per day is enough. Get to 10 days in a row, then 20.
- Soon you will be back on track, motivated, and kicking more ass than you ever thought.
Winners never quit, and quitters never win. Just keep going! Focus on quick wins to start!
Have a wicked day!