I don’t mean to brag… but I’m pretty awesome at “slouching” and having horrible posture.
If there was an award for “most likely to have back troubles later in life”, I would win it hands down.
Now, you might be wondering: “Joel, how can I grow a hunchback like you and have horrible back pain too? Teach me your awesome ways!”
Here are some daily techniques I use:
- As soon as you get up, go straight to the computer. Slouch over your keyboard for a good few hours each morning.
- Next, replace all the chairs in your house with ones that have no back support.
- When walking anywhere, try to always look down at the ground.
- Never do yoga or core workouts
- Eat all your meals at the computer, or while watching a show on your tiny cell phone.
Follow these tips my friends, and one day you can be a slouch king too!
OK, jokes over. I’m just kidding of course…
Let’s all try and work on our posture today. Stand up straight, shoulders back, spine stretched up, lift things with your knees, stretch for a few mins this morning.
Your back will thank you later in life 🙂
Have a good one!