- Today I will smile at everyone I meet. I love it when people smile at me.
- Today I’m going to call some old friends to check in. I love it when people check in with me.
- Today I’ll put my phone away when talking to people. I like it when others stay focussed during conversation with me.
- Today I will lend a hand and help people where I can. I like it when others help me.
- Today I’m gonna crack some jokes and lighten the mood. I like it when others are playful and cheery to be around!
It’s the golden rule: “Do to others as you would have them do to you”
Have a great day! I’m off to visit a big estate sale in Malibu this morning! What’re you up to?
Diggin a big hole at sunset 🙂
2 thoughts on “It’s the golden rule”
The strong glaring view from the sun is akin to being “golden” reflected in your post title.
I have the feeling that this also plays a part in your post naming.
Actually that was a happy coincidence! 🙂
Comments are closed.