“Don’t forget that the economy cannot stop your work ethic. It cannot stop your drive. It cannot stop your quest for self-education, self-improvement, and personal growth.” – Brandon Turner
– What book are you reading today?
– What exercises are you doing?
– How are you staying positive?
– How are you staying creative?
– What new things are you trying for dinner?
– Which old friends are you connecting with today?
– How are you crushing it at work today, or, how are you bettering yourself to crush work in the future?
Make it a good one,
A friend sent me this… His neighbor planned to visit a bunch of national parks over spring break. When that couldn’t happen the dad brought the parks home! Very creative!